Home Comfort Club & Annual Agreements Available
Our reputation and years of experience has allowed us to develop a Home Comfort Club that enables customers to stay informed on HVAC problems, their causes and remedies in order to prevent any major failures.
The benefits of having a Home Comfort Club include:
- Lower Power Consumption: Properly maintained equipment lasts longer, performs better and saves wasted fuel and power.
- Priority Service: When you are part of our Home Comfort Club, you receive priority service.
- Improved Comfort: A system that is working efficiently ensures proper environmental conditions in your home or office, and keeps all occupants happy.
- Documented Reports: You receive a written report of each service call, which can be found on each piece of equipment.
- Lower Manpower Costs: Factory-trained technicians work faster and more efficiently. This program gives you the chance to free up your staff so they can manage your properties and buildings more effectively.
- Fewer Emergency Calls: A yearly tuneup reduces the frequency of expensive and disruptive emergency calls.
- Better Cost Control: Maintenance costs can be budgeted in advance.
- Lower Inventory Costs: American Air & Heat maintains a large stock of parts locally. You don’t need to spend money to stock parts or replacement devices.
- Protection of Investment: Your heating and air conditioning system represents a capital investment. An American Air & Heat Home Comfort Club reduces depreciation caused by improper care.
Don’t risk injuries by trying to do AC repair on your own, leave it to the professionals! If you are in need of Orlando air conditioning service, contact American & Heat today for a free consultation.
Call us now to join the Comfort Club!