Heating Services & Repair
Choose American Air & Heat for All Your Heating Service Needs
We provide residential and commercial service for all heating system makes and models. Our trucks are fully stocked for installation, service and light commercial work. We employ N.A.T.E.-certified Orlando heating experts, as well as Lennox factory-trained technicians and installers, which enables us to offer you quality service with peace of mind.
You can call our office any time of the day or night to voice concerns or schedule an appointment with American Air & Heat online. We also offer same-day service for residents in and around Orlando. If you have any questions concerning the condition of your unit, unusually high utility bills or indoor air quality, our knowledgeable staff is always happy to help.
Heating System Maintenance
If your car ran as much as your heating unit in one year, it would have 100,000 miles on it. Would you let your car go 100,000 miles without getting an oil change and inspection? This is why it is so important to get your heating system regularly maintained.
We offer a yearly 24-point heating energy efficiency tuneup for only $74.95 (most residential systems). We are proud to stand behind our work with a one-year warranty on all repairs and a 30-day warranty on tuneups.
Home Comfort Club & Annual Agreements Available
Our reputation and years of experience has allowed us to develop a Home Comfort Club that enables customers to stay informed on HVAC problems, their causes and remedies in order to prevent any major failures.
The benefits of having a Home Comfort Club include:
- Lower Power Consumption: Properly maintained equipment lasts longer, performs better and saves wasted fuel and power.
- Priority Service: When you are part of our Home Comfort Club, you receive priority service.
- Improved Comfort: A system that is working efficiently ensures proper environmental conditions in your home or office, and keeps all occupants happy.
- Documented Reports: You receive a written report of each service call, which can be found on each piece of equipment.
- Lower Manpower Costs: Factory-trained technicians work faster and more efficiently. This program gives you the chance to free up your staff so they can manage your properties and buildings more effectively.
- Fewer Emergency Calls: A yearly tuneup reduces the frequency of expensive and disruptive emergency calls.
- Better Cost Control: Maintenance costs can be budgeted in advance.
- Lower Inventory Costs: American Air & Heat maintains a large stock of parts locally. You don’t need to spend money to stock parts or replacement devices.
- Protection of Investment: Your heating and air conditioning system represents a capital investment. An American Air & Heat Home Comfort Club reduces depreciation caused by improper care.
Don’t risk injuries by trying to do heating repairs on your own, leave it to the professionals! If you are in need of Orlando heating system service, contact American & Heat today for a free consultation.