Chills, Thrills & a Haunted HVAC Unit
Scare Away HVAC Malfunctions This Season
Ghosts and ghouls and goblins… oh, my! This time of year we’ve come to expect lots of spooky things lurking about. However, the one thing that should never give you nightmares is the thought of losing your home comfort as the cooler weather rolls in.
At American Air & Heat, our team is dedicated to safeguarding your unit and your family’s comfort—so you can spend less time worrying about your HVAC system and more time enjoying the fun frights of Halloween. From in-depth heating maintenance to thorough heating repair services in Orlando, FL, our experts offer comprehensive services to scare away any potential breakdowns.
Double, Double, Toil & Trouble
…HVAC watch-outs & warnings bubble! Are there creepy sounds coming from your HVAC unit? Is it frequently breaking down? Is your home consistently uncomfortable? If any of these rings true, there might be something haunted in your home.
But, before you call in ghost busters, take a minute to consider another culprit: your comfort system. Similar to how breaking a mirror can signify that a string of bad luck lies in your future, your HVAC unit can display clear signs that a bigger comfort catastrophe is creeping up on you.
So, be sure to watch out for the following:
- Approaching its grave. While certain HVAC systems can last up to 15 years, most units start to go bump in the night at 10 years old. If you constantly need to repair the system or if you see general inefficiencies, it’s time to consider upgrading to a new system.
- Eerie noises. Banging, bubbling, hissing and humming! If your unit is making creepy sounds, it’s best to turn to a professional. While it could be something minor, such as dirt and dust, it could also be a larger issue, such as a leak or low refrigerant levels.
- Frightening utility bills. If your utility bills are on the rise and you’re operating it in the way you always have, your heating and cooling system has become less efficient. Turn to a professional to determine whether a repair or replacement is the best solution for you and your budget.
- Hot and cold spots. Some have said that hot and cold spots can be caused by spirits roaming about. But, rather than blaming this on some sort of paranormal activity, turn your eyes to your HVAC unit. Whether the system is improperly sized for your home or has faulty ductwork, there are a number of reasons that your system could be causing these temperature inconsistencies.
Fright This Way…
There’s no need to wait for a hair-raising catastrophe or for your system to go completely dark to give it the assistance it needs. At American Air & Heat, our experts are here to concoct the perfect potion to remedy any problems and preserve your home comfort.
From HVAC repairs to heating & AC installation in Orlando, FL, our American Air & Heat team delivers only treats (never tricks) to effectively:
- Ensure that any replacement is a significant upgrade from your existing unit
- Prevent small issues from turning into monstrous headaches
- Increase a unit’s efficiency and lower your utility bills
- …And more!
You see, at American Air & Heat, “Quality is our Specialty.” That means that we work endlessly to deliver high-quality workmanship, superior results and prompt response times. We have the experience and expertise to service all makes and models, so you can rely on our team to maintain, repair or replace your HVAC system—any day, any time.
Contact American Air & Heat for HVAC Services in Orlando, FL
This October, don’t get spooked by your HVAC unit. Instead, turn to American Air & Heat so that you can rest assured you’ll enjoy consistent home comfort—all year long.
To speak with one of our technicians or to learn more about our services, fill out our online form or call us at 800.715.7503.